- Dr. James Krieger – Chief of the Chronic Disease and Injury Prevention Section of Public Health, Seattle and King County, Wash.
- Mr. Joel Gregory – Weatherization Project Manager, King County Housing Authority, Seattle, Wash.
Top 5 Reasons to Register:
- Hear how to integrate Community Health Workers (CHWs) into a weatherization/healthy homes intervention.
- Learn about healthy homes remediation and energy upgrades, and what they cost.
- Understand the steps for improving the effect of in-home asthma interventions among vulnerable, low-income households.
- Obtain strategies to start a conversation in your community on coordinating services between asthma, weatherization, healthy homes and other public health programs.
- Get answers to your questions in real time from Dr. Krieger and Mr. Gregory.
Do you have specific questions about partnering with a weatherization program? Post your questions now!
Please post your questions in the Discussion Forum on AsthmaCommunityNetwork.org. Questions will be answered online in the Discussion Forum from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EDT during the Q&A Session. You don't have to wait until September 17: Post your questions now!
How do I post a question?
To post a question, you must be a member of AsthmaCommunityNetwork.org. Not a member? Visit AsthmaCommunityNetwork.org and click "Join Now" under the log-in field on the banner. After you've set up your account, click on the Discussion Forum to post a question and access the online Q&A session after the webinar.
If you are already a member, be sure to login to access the Discussion Forum.
Please note: The webinar will last approximately 60 minutes and the Q&A session will last approximately 30 minutes. You will need a high-speed Internet connection and a telephone line to interact with the speakers and other participants. Call-in information will be provided upon registration.